Dandruff is shedding of skin cells from scalp in form of flaking. Some of the home remedies are mentioned below:
1) Apply curd/yoghurt on your strands of hair. Take portions of your hair and then apply curd with a brush.
2) After 2hrs wash it without using any shampoo.
3)Next day wash your hair with a mild shampoo. And you will notice that it will give your hair a shine and will minimize the dandruff.
4)Do it twice in a week and you will notice that dandruff is gone!!
Make a mixture of equal amounts of lemon juice and coconut oil/mustard oil according to your length of hair. Apply it properly on your hair. Leave it for 1 hour and then wash it with your regular shampoo.
Create a mask using 2 bananas with 1 tablespoon of oil(olive, coconut , almond) , 1teaspoon honey and few drops of lemon juice. Give it a nice blend so that they form a good consistency. Then apply it to your hair. Leave it for 1 or half an hour and then wash it with your regular shampoo.
Take care of your hair.
- Apply oil before washing ,this will prevent dry scalp.
- Preclude your hair from direct sunrays and pollution.
- Use shampoo having nuts and seed oil, glycerine , penthanol , citric acid, keratin.
- Don’t wash it daily.
- Do conditioning using home remedies only at least once in a week.
- Do not excessively use chemicals on your hair.
- Prefer heatless hairstyling.( use of straightener, curling iron etc dehydrates the hair and take all the shine of it)