The bad odour in underarms is a result of bacteria instead of sweat. There are 2 types of sweat glands Eccrine and Apocrine gland. The areas of your body that contains apocrine glands tend to be warm and confined, moistness become the breeding ground for bacteria causing bad odour.
How to treat this bad odour:
1)After taking bath, take a cotton ball dip it into vinegar and dab it onto your underarms. Then wipe it using wet towel. It will reduce the bad odour of your underarms and keep it fresh throughout the day. Also you can use deodorant after that.
2) After taking bath, gently rub alum onto your underarms. This will reduce bad smell.
3) Take lemon juice on a towel and apply on your underarms after taking bath. It will keep you fresh all day. Acidic properties of lemon kills the bacteria.
4) Whenever you are out and you are sweating a lot take wet tissues/ wipes and place it in your underarms for 20 seconds then gently wipe it. It will reduce the foul smell and excess sweat.
5) Use deodrants after taking bathe, spray on the underarms , on your wrist , under the knees , lower back , neck.
6) Whenever using perfumes or deodrants apply Vaseline in that portion it will increase the retention of tha deo or perfume.
Good smell has a considerable impact on others and yourself as well, it not only magnetize other people towards you but also strengthen your brain!!