- HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Boil 1/2 cup fenugreek seeds in 2 cups of water for 5 minutes.
- Leave the seeds overnight.
- Separate seeds and water
- Seeds go in a blender and water goes in another container(you can put it in a spray bottle)
- Once blended the seeds become like a play dough and the paste is really easy to apply to your face.
- Apply the fenugreek water onto your scalp and all over your hair.
- The mask goes on your face for 20 minutes and keep the tonic on overnight and wash out in the morning.
Why this is a must try:
When you simply soak the fenugreek seeds they become a slimy mucus which INSTANTLY hydrates dry skin and gives your skin a PLUMP JUICY GLOW. And contains THIAMINE to make your skin and hair EXTREMELY HEALTHY.
- Have Anti-Aging Effects
Fenugreek seeds can have surprising benefits for your skin, including eliminating the signs of aging like wrinkles and fine lines.
- Cure Acne
Those who are suffering from acne can give fenugreek seeds a try because they are very effective in treating acne .
Fenugreek seeds can help moisturize and nourish your skin and removes all traces of dryness.
- Prevent Hair Loss
Fenugreek is extremely effective in strengthening the hair from the roots and treating follicular problems.
- Add Shine
To make your hair look shiny and glossy, try using a fenugreek seeds.
- Fight Dandruff
Dandruff is a common hair ailment, and it generally surfaces during winter.
There are various treatments and procedures to treat dandruff. One of the most basic and effective cures is using methi seeds.
- Prevent Premature Graying
A part of folk medicine, fenugreek seeds have been used for a long time to prevent the graying of hair.